BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Blanca R.
Los Angeles, CA
DiGiorno pizza is just like any other pizza however it has this unique taste which makes it so delicious!
Ashley M.
Alpharetta , GA
Great go to pizza when you're not able to order delivery! Crust comes out great if you use a pizza stone!
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
DiGiorno is the only frozen pizza I buy. It's quick, easy, and tastes great. The whole family loves them.
Tkeyah F.
Greenville, NC
This is my go to when I want pizza just as if I'm out to eat. Even though it's frozen it's beyond tasty!!
Julia K.
Still a very good pizza, easy to make, cheap alternative etc but I must say the crust is not my favorite
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is always what we buy for pizza night! It's delicious and I love how cheap it is! It's my favorite!
Erica D.
Lone Tree, CO
What can I say, it'd frozen pizza. It's food for the price! When I'm feeling lazy I always grab DiGiorno
Kaleigh S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm pretty picky about my pizza sauces, but I really love DiGiorno pizzas! The crust is pretty great too!
Tiffanny R.
Calif City, CA
Amazing Oven Cooked Pizza At Home ! Great Quick Meal For The Family And Taste So Amazing Texture Is Great
Amanda E.
Medina, OH
Your classic frozen pepperoni pizza. Can't go wrong. Perfect staple to a Netflix and Chill kinda night...
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.