BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jeff M.
I bought a small pizza expecting to be the same size a pizza I bought 2 years ago. Nope there pizza is the same price but smaller. Not again. Last time for me. Thank you.
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
Go to store bought pizza
Price reasonable
Tastes like pizza
A little too much sauce on the pizza could use less
I have preservative allergies and this brand doesn't trigger those
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
Such a good pizza. It's reasonably priced, and the quality is excellent. It's a little greasy so I always have to dab some of the grease off, but it's really an excellent choice.
Tiffany G.
Belpre, OH
Wasn't at all what I expected. The underside dough was undercooked and doughy, but if I had baked it any longer the crust would have burnt badly. I baked it 100% per the instructions and it was to under done to even eat, so I put it in for 10 additional minutes. The crust finally browned but any longer and it would have burnt. Then we we cut it to eat it, the underside of the pizza was under done to the point of actually being still doughy. The pepperoni had no real taste. The cheese was obviously cheap imitation cheese product because it didn't hardly melt at all and tasted gross. It was also extremely over sauced.
Samantha R.
This pizza is so delicious! The crust is incredible. Very easy directions and a fast cook time. I always have one in my freezer. Very convenient for a good dinner on a busy day!
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
This is a very good Pizza. Love the crust and all the various styles of crust they offer and they tend to have a larger selection of toppings and specialty pizzas.
Brenda W.
My Husband prefers the Rising Crust, I prefer Thin and Crispy, so I alternate. I like the flavor of the sauce and crust and thus use the crusts as a base to which I add extra Mozzarella, Pepperoni and spices; sometimes I add other fresh ingredients from our Gardens. The spices I add are Garlic and Cayenne Powder, Homegrown ground Oregano, Marjoram, and Basil when fresh is not in season. I always prepare everything I cook to taste and seldom use the original recipe. I find this Pizza to be an excellent base Pizza to do that.

I usually buy it when it is on sale or I have a Coupon; as that is how I do most of my cooking, since I enjoy being frugal and find delight in making store bought taste homemade.
Kennedy S.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
It's so good and I can eat a whole pizza. Which isn't too healthy. It tastes as if you bought the pizza from a real restaurant. Full of flavor. Cooks only in 20 minutes and it's super cheap.
Priscilla D.
Peckville, PA
My family goes Cray for Digorno we love their pizza. Our favorite is stuffed crust. We buy this at least twice a week. Crust is amazing and so yummy for a frozen pizza.
Madalyn S.
Really good quality for a frozen pizza. The crust is nice and thick, not hard and thin like many others in the frozen isle. The crust is nice because it rises and you can dip it when you are done. I have bought these many times
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.