BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
alexis g.
This is the best comfort food ever! Right now is my time and I win defibrillator be having for lunch today
Mary S.
Papillion, NE
This pizza is so easy to make. I make it when my friends come over for movie nights and none is ever left!
Madilynn  S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Actually pretty good for frozen pizza! I was surprised at how good it was, one of my favorite frozen pizzas
Sara K.
Decatur, IL
It is rare for a frozen pizza to taste like delivery. But DiGiorono does it. Great taste for 1/2 the cost.
Miah R.
Detroit, MI
The best everrrr. You will loveee the crust and thickness of the pizza. Absolutely the best kind they have.
Kathleen E.
Good flavor. Nice and crispy crust. I love when the crust is crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside.
Brittney H.
It's okay, feels a little sandpapery to me but it's not bad, I really like the garlic bread pizza better!
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
DiGiorno is the only frozen pizza I buy. It's quick, easy, and tastes great. The whole family loves them.
Nichole E.
Vancouver, WA
Yummy, good serving size for 2-3 people!!! Way more filling than anticipated! Great for special occations
Leslie A.
Somersworth, NH
One of the best frozen pizza's. The best to have when not in the mood to cook. Enough to full everyone up
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)