BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Nicole K.
Spring, TX
We have this once a week in my family! We love, love, love Digorno! It is good quality and wonderful taste.
Shannon D.
Danville, VA
This pizza has the perfect crust and best tasting toppings. DiGiorno is my favorite brand of frozen pizza.
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Frozen pizza? Digiorno you Are my go to brand, never let me down and the crust is so fluffy and delicious!!
Christina V.
Not bad when you're in a rush , love to keep the frezzer stocked with a few for whenever I'm having a craving
Tina M.
Tehachapi, Ca
We use these When the boys have friends staying the night, taste great, low price the boys can eat a ton!!
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
This pizza was so awesome way better than dominos and papa johns it tastes great.will defiantly buy again.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Quick and easy when you don't feel like cooking. Better than most pizza places as well and less expensive.
Roneisha W.
Greenville, NC
Pizza tasted almost as good as a homemade pizza. Much better than delivery pizza and very easy to prepare.
Alex  P.
Love it :) usually like pizza from the real places, but when I want to stay in my jammies this is my go to
Sara K.
Decatur, IL
It is rare for a frozen pizza to taste like delivery. But DiGiorono does it. Great taste for 1/2 the cost.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.