BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Marguerite C.
This is my go to pizza. I buy it one a month. I like this one better than Pizza Hut and local pizza shops.
Roneisha W.
Greenville, NC
Pizza tasted almost as good as a homemade pizza. Much better than delivery pizza and very easy to prepare.
Christina V.
Not bad when you're in a rush , love to keep the frezzer stocked with a few for whenever I'm having a craving
Madilynn  S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Actually pretty good for frozen pizza! I was surprised at how good it was, one of my favorite frozen pizzas
Brittany P.
Frankfort, OH
Great for a quick meal, when you don't have a bunch of time. Big hit at my house my husband loves the pizza
Tina M.
Tehachapi, Ca
We use these When the boys have friends staying the night, taste great, low price the boys can eat a ton!!
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Quick and easy when you don't feel like cooking. Better than most pizza places as well and less expensive.
Taylor F.
Erie, PA
This is my families go to pizza. My husband and I enjoy it along with our 4 year old!! Yummy and delicious!
Sara K.
Decatur, IL
It is rare for a frozen pizza to taste like delivery. But DiGiorono does it. Great taste for 1/2 the cost.
Alex  P.
Love it :) usually like pizza from the real places, but when I want to stay in my jammies this is my go to
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Juanita L.