BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Tennie H.
Loris, SC
It's pretty good. The crust is a little bland but it's one of the better pizzas that you can bake at home.
Paige H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My favorite pizza. My very picky family all enjoyed it. The crust is my favorite and it's nice and crispy.
Ruthie N.
League City, TX
Great pizza, the flavors are wonderful and the crust baked perfectly. Very satisfied purchasing this brand.
Kinsey V.
Hudson, FL
Definitely the best tasting frozen pizza on the market. Soft, flaky crust. Delicious dough, and affordable!
Christina V.
Not bad when you're in a rush , love to keep the frezzer stocked with a few for whenever I'm having a craving
Tina M.
Tehachapi, Ca
We use these When the boys have friends staying the night, taste great, low price the boys can eat a ton!!
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Quick and easy when you don't feel like cooking. Better than most pizza places as well and less expensive.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls , NY
If you don't feel like paying for Delivery this is the best pizza to buy it taste great and is affordable !
Equana w.
Elizabeth, NJ
I loveeeeee Digiorno pizza ! It's soooo yummy & the crust is full of flavor ! It's Digiorno not delivery !
Dawn H.
Sheffield, AL
DiGiorno is my favorite pizza! Generally, my kids don't care for this pizza, but my husband and I love it!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.