BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Alicia H.
Destin, FL
I like this pizza. It has a great flavor and has plenty of toppings on it. The crust has a good taste also.
Kristie H.
I and my kids and my husband loved it great pizza all we buy quick easy when just do not have time to cook
Laura G.
Las Vegas, NV
I had my nephews come over and I decided to buy them some pizza and wings. They did not complaint about it!
Stephanie M.
Natrona Heights, PA
This is one of my daughters favorite pepperoni pizza.She loves the pepperoni and the loads of cheese on it.
Jasmine A.
Ontario , Ca
I am a pizza lover, and this pizza is amazing to make at home, super quick and the taste is also amazing !
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
Another one of my favorite drugstore frozen pizzas. The taste is great and the crust is fluffy and crunchy.
Taylor F.
Erie, PA
This is my families go to pizza. My husband and I enjoy it along with our 4 year old!! Yummy and delicious!
Dave B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Probably my favorite frozen pizza. I have always loved thicker crusts, and this one ranks high on my list!
julie t.
Cumberland, RI
Love how fresh it tastes. You'd never know it's frozen pizza. Love the taste of the cheese! Tastes amazing
Alyssa S.
Everett, WA
Amazing! Best frozen pizza! The sauce is great & doesn't take to long to make! Will never buy another brand
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.