BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kourtney D.
Really good! I love the crust! Very simply and easy! Definitely one of the better frozen pizzas I have had
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I freakin love love brand of pizza. The crust is so flavorful, so full of cheese. And the sauce is amazing.
Kelly S.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect for a quick dinner and easy to make. Definitely use when I am in a rush and need to feed the family
raven  S.
Seguin, TX
Just ate this the other day. But I'm sure we all know that digiorno is like the best frozen pizza ever made
Ciara U.
Tasty for a frozen pizza! DiGiorno is the best brand to buy when looking for an easy to make, frozen pizza.
Marguerite C.
This is my go to pizza. I buy it one a month. I like this one better than Pizza Hut and local pizza shops.
Jazmin O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to pizza when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to cook! It's always reliable and tastes fresh.
Amber C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite frozen pizza. The toppings are always plentiful and a good size. The crust is light and fluffy
Nikki H.
cypress, TX
Great taste! I love that it's quick and easy but still retains flavor. I do like the rising crust the best.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
My dad hated frozen pizza ... but we got him to try DiGiorno and he loves it and he is a very picky person
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.