BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jamie P.
cumberland , MD
Yummy. Love this pizza. Tastes like it came right from delivery. Yeah I know "it ain't delivery its digiorno"
Iris a.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love how this pizza is so delicious and doesn't taste like it was a frozen pizza. We always buy this product.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA
Digiorno pizza is always fast and easy. It's perfect for Friday nights or sporting events. It's easy to bake.
kira f.
Love the rising crust. my husband only ever let's us get digornio so this is what we usually end up getting.
Brooke L.
Elk Grove, CA
We eat this every Friday night for pizza night, I love the crust and it is cheaper than going out for pizza.
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Love DiGiorno Pizza , It's soooo good. But then again I love any pizza lol. But this is the best for frozen.
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
This pizza was so awesome way better than dominos and papa johns it tastes great.will defiantly buy again.
Robyn D.
Laguna Vista, TX
A family favorite! We often prefer this over Dominoes or Pizza Hut. Love the thick crust and pepperonis!!!
Mary S.
Papillion, NE
This pizza is so easy to make. I make it when my friends come over for movie nights and none is ever left!
Denise O.
I Love this Pizza it's so good I think it's better than some of the delivery pizza...It's just so yummy...
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.