BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Alecia F.
Definitely a good alternative to some other pizza places. I've had good and bad experiences with this. The directions are not accurate if you do the low minutes you're pizza is still doughy.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
This brand of pizza is truly the best compared to my top favorite pizza places. The rising crust sets it apart from other brands and there are many kinds of choices as well.
Dannielle D.
Louisville, KY
This is my fav pizza. It's perfect for a night in when you want pizza but don't want to go out. I like to get a pizza and a beer and watch a good movie. Perfect night!
Melissa Q.
Anytime it’s a late soccer night, or nobody wants to cook a big dinner, DiGiorno satisfies everyone. The crust and sauce make it much better than other frozen pizzas.
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
Perfect if you are wanting to be lazy and just pop something in the oven. The taste is great and the price is as well. One of the best frozen pizza brands in my opinion.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
We swapped to this pizza after others changed their recipe and we have never looked back. It's pepperoni is flavorful and the crust rises nicely. My husband loves it.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
So good! They're usually 2 for $10 and I think that's pretty good so great quality frozen pizza. The rising crust is the best and fluffy (if you don't over cook them)
Lauren J.
Swansea, MA
My family was purchasing these instead of ordering pizza out. While they are no where near delivery quality, as they claim, they were OK. As time went on, however, I got so sick of the strange after taste that I now can't even stomach one bite. Definitely a pass!
Elizabeth A.
Marysville, CA
Best frozen pizza to buy. They taste is just like delivery pizza and you have so many to choose from. I always buy a pepperoni and supreme. My kids love it and it's perfect for parties and it's not expensive to buy.
kelly h.
This Pizza is the best overall in the frozen pizza category I sometimes prefer it over take out its great for a meal or an after school snack or sleepovers kids as well as adults love it
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.