BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA
This pizza is wicked good and a good price. Whenever we have a pizza night this is always the one we go for!
Lauren E.
HYATTSVILLE, MD
Always our go to when we just want to throw a pizza in the oven and not worry about cooking after a long day.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
From an Italian girls perspective this is decent pizza. I use this if I am in a pinch and want a quick dinner
Kate H.
Amazing taste for a frozen pizza! It's my go to when I'm at the grocery store and looking for a quick dinner.
Heather G.
I don't normally buy frozen pizza but when I do it's digorno. Very good when you need to make a quick dinner.
Trinity M.
Yukon, OK
Tastes amazing! Easy to cook and doesn't take very long. Whole family always buys this and they also love it.
Veró d.
san lorenzo, PR
Love the take perfect meal for the days I don't feel like cooking my kids love it and we enjoyed it very much
Shelby C.
Takes long to cook then other. Rand abut tastes better! Good for a night in when you don't feel like cooking
Tiffany B.
Seekonk, MA
Love this brand of frozen pizza! They taste delicious. The whole family likes them and very reasonable priced
Jasmine M.
Mesa, AZ
I love the personal Pepperoni pizzas from digiorno you just pop it into the microwave and boom perfect pizza.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.