BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brittani T.
Las Vegas , Nv
My favorite take home pizza!! It tastes great! Can be too doughy for some. But I love carbs, and I love this!
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great pizza for the price. Slightly oily, but not bad. There are better frozen pizzas, but not for the price.
Jennifer P.
Basehor, KS
This is my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes like high quality ingredients. I definitely recommend this pizza.
Andrea B.
Simi Valley, CA
I personally would love to eat pizza all the time, i always get delivery, but i always stock up on DiGiorno!
John A.
Burkburnett, TX
This is my wife was favorite pizza we buy this at least twice a month from Sam's because you get 3 in a pack.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
From an Italian girls perspective this is decent pizza. I use this if I am in a pinch and want a quick dinner
Katie W.
Anderson, IN
A delisous, quick, and simple dinner option for the family on the go. Great flavor and crust rose perfectly.
Kimberly R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Yummy my kids love this pizza for a after school snack. and the price is very good. cheese is there favorite
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
I eat this pizza too much. its super easy to make and it is delicious. i mean, who doesn't love frozen pizza?
Amaranta P.
Fresno, CA
I love love love the rising crust ! One of my favorites when I just want to stay home and have a movie night
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.