BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jesus E.
Riverside, CA
This pizza is great if you don't want to drive out anywhere! It's very delicious and it satisfies our hunger.
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
This is an amazing frozen pizza. I wouldn't say it's better than delivery, but it's the closest thing to it.
Sadie L.
New concord , OH
DiGiorno is by far the best frozen pizza! I normally do not eat the crust but the rising crust tastes great!
Brittani T.
Las Vegas , Nv
My favorite take home pizza!! It tastes great! Can be too doughy for some. But I love carbs, and I love this!
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
We really enjoyed this pizza. It was quick & tasted pretty good for a frozen pizza. All the kiddos loved it!!
camelia h.
waco, tx
Digiorno rising crust pepperoni is excellent. Is the best-frozen pizza I ever taste I really like is cheese .
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Really love the taste of this pizza, I think is the best in the frozen section, enough cheese and pepperoni.
Jennifer P.
Basehor, KS
This is my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes like high quality ingredients. I definitely recommend this pizza.
Andrea B.
Simi Valley, CA
I personally would love to eat pizza all the time, i always get delivery, but i always stock up on DiGiorno!
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
These are good. My husband buys them all the time, the kids love them too. Not bad at all for a frozen pizza.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.