BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kassie J.
Maybe it's delivery, maybe it's DiGiorno! This pizza really does taste like delivery! So cheesy and so yummy.
Jessica B.
Pretty good frozen pizza, I like the thinner crust ones but this one is good too. I like digiorno pepperoni.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
A delicious option for any weeknight that you are craving pizza without having to take out from a restaurant.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
From an Italian girls perspective this is decent pizza. I use this if I am in a pinch and want a quick dinner
Kadijah T.
Philadelphia, PA
TASTE DELICIOUS I LOVE THIS KIND ITS GOOD SOFT AND CRIPSY . I GET 5 OF THEM EVERYTIME I GOES FOOD SHOPPING .
Rosy C.
Los Angeles, CA
The flavor is good for frozen pizza but the dough is too much. I'd personally go for a thin crust next time.
Michelle b.
Love this pizza! It's thicker than most and can full you up. Doesn't taste like other brands I've had before.
Jasmine M.
Mesa, AZ
I love the personal Pepperoni pizzas from digiorno you just pop it into the microwave and boom perfect pizza.
adriana P.
Oxnard, CA
With all my heart I love this pizza , beats little Caesars , toppers , pizza Hut and all the other company's
Ayriana P.
Bremerton, WA
The only pizza I eat! The crust is amazing and taste better than delivery pizzas! Also love all other flavors
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.