BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
A huge fan of there pizza. It always comes out great and taste great. Never disappointed with their products
Berenice B.
Franklin, TN
Best pizza brand easy to bake and tastes amazing!! I could eat it every day! My family and I love this pizza!
Heather A.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a huge pizza fan and I love the fluffy crust of this pizza. It's delicious, light, and hot from the oven.
Ashley P.
My absolute favorite frozen pizza! Better than most sit down pizza places. Thick crust and just delicious!!!
Gloria M.
Very good pizza for a good price! Most frozen pizza are thin crust this is a very good thicker crust pizza. !
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
I eat this pizza too much. its super easy to make and it is delicious. i mean, who doesn't love frozen pizza?
Emma L.
Lexington
I like this pizza because the rising crust taste very good and it has the perfect smount of cheese and sauce
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Such a good quick easy supper. . We love pizza around here and this is the best frozen I've had in a while!!
Ashley J.
Benton, AR
For Frozen pizza they never disappoint! The flavor is always on point and they are always reasonably priced!
alma R.
Chino, CA
Love pizza
Me and my boyfriend lose this brand great for a quick snack. We have this everyone we get a chance
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.