BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Really love the taste of this pizza, I think is the best in the frozen section, enough cheese and pepperoni.
Alexis K.
Edgewater
Easy to make and is great for the family. Delicious anytime of the day and is ready in. A good amount of time
Brooke L.
Elk Grove, CA
We eat this every Friday night for pizza night, I love the crust and it is cheaper than going out for pizza.
Brayden K.
As someone who prefers thin crust pizza this one really blew me away. I will definitely be buying this again.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I love all pizza but not always frozen.. I do however love DiGorno and the rising crust pepporoni is awesome
Jen B.
Johnstown, PA
Yummy, yummy, yummy! There is nothing better than popping a pizza in the oven and getting a delicious result!
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
Favorite frozen pizza ever! Hardly order pizza out anymore. This satisfies the craving . Definitely worth it
Kayla P.
Jeanerette , LA
Love digonio good as pizza hut! Love the dtuff crsut pepperoni. Its healthy for me and i buy it all the time.
Etah H.
Like pizza and this is some of the best. When you take it out of the oven it tastes like freshly baked pizza
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
From an Italian girls perspective this is decent pizza. I use this if I am in a pinch and want a quick dinner
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Mi V.