BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
Actually really good for a frozen pizza. Crust rises and tastes great, plenty of sauce. Overall a good product.
Brittani B.
Crossville, TN
Best pizza ever. And the only pizza my daughter will eat with the pepperonis left on. This is a weekly dinner.
Celida G.
My family and me love pizza and we love the brand and they are very delicious we have it almost every Friday!!
Sonia C.
It's the go-to in our house when we don't have time to cook a full dinner. There is always one in our freezer.
Lupita P.
Columbus, IN
I mean obviously 5 stars because it's Digiornos but I would suggest they deliver because it's just that great.
Niccole T.
Always buying digiorno. My whole family love this pizza. Its very delicious and will continue buying this brand
maria s.
Los Angeles, CA
Ilove peperoni this pizza is great it don't have a lot of sauce ,i hate sauce thi other ones have a lot of sauce
Alaina F.
Oak Harbor
The pizza tastes great for a frozen pizza, but I think the crust could be a little better... not enough flavor.
Vanessa G.
California
Good for sleepovers , easy to make, easy to find at local stores. Its good movie night dinner. Taste amazing .
Lindsay F.
This is really good for a frozen pizza. A little thick and doughy for my taste but overall it beats most others
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.