BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Adrienne K.
Triangle , VA
The flavor of the crust is amazing! And the dough is chewy which I like. And the pepperoni has lots of flavor.
Bailey R.
10/10 favorite brand of pizza. Tastes as delicious as pizza from a nice restaurant. Will always buy this brand.
Cassondra T.
Moreno Valley, CA
For frozen pizzas this one is pretty good. My kids really enjoy it as well. It's perfect for those busy nights.
hazel l.
Of all frozen pizza i liked this one, the taste was close to a pizza shop, the pepperoni was delicious as well.
Kyla W.
NEWBERG, OR
My kids love this pizza! The sauce on it is great! It's my favorite quick meal that I know my kids will enjoy!
I enjoy this pizza. It's very fluffy and easy and fast! I eat it with tobacco sauce because I like pizza spicy.
Stephanie  Z.
Buttonwillow, CA
My favorite frozen pizza! Love pepperoni my favorite. Real easy if your in a hurry and don't feel like cooking.
Cari R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Since the pizza is heavier than most frozen pizzas, it can feed more people.
Stacy A.
Delphos, OH
What more can you say about this... It's pizza of course it's delicious. And pepperoni is my absolute favorite.
Martha N.
Columbus, NC
Love this pizza. It taste just like Pizza Hut's pepperoni pizza, but it's cheaper and easy to cook in the oven.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.