BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Christine K.
Noble, OK
Best heat and eat pizza I have found so far. I like how it tastes fresh and the kids enjoyed the dessert options.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
DiGiorno baked to rise pizza are my favorite store bought take home pizza they have. Love this for a quick meal.
Morgan P.
Salem, OR
My kids who are very picky love Digorno rising crust pizza. It's my go to meal for nights we need a quick dinner.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's frozen pizza... mildly better than other brands, but nothing to write home about. It's loaded with sodium!!
Lynda M.
Spring, TX
I love the rising crust, the sauce is tangy which makes the pizza taste awesome. Takes just as good as ordering.
Pamela L.
San Benito, TX
Who doesn't love pizza? My kids love eating it. Super delicious and is ready in just 15 mins (at least in my oven)
Victoria E.
Spanaway, WA
For frozen pizza this is our go to. Not too pricey, target has it on cartwheel often and it satisfies my family.
Jasmine B.
The pepperoni has just the right amount of spice. The crust has a cornmeal consistency that is crunchy yet soft.
Danea G.
Upper Tract, WV
Wonderful pizza. Full of pepperoni, each piece you cut it has fair amounts where you get pepperoni in every bite
Cristina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Don't always get frozen pizza but when I do it's 99% of the time this one. Quick and tasty meal for busy people.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.