BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down, this is the only one I ever will buy. The best tasting frozen pizza like ever. Well worth the price.
Angie W.
Marshall, Texas
It's ok. Better than most frozen pizza. I like toppings more than the crust. I feel that there is too much dough
Sarah  L.
Cook this pizza about once a week and my whole family loves it. The flavor is perfect and the crust is delicious.
Haley C.
Evans, GA
If we have to get a frozen pizza, we'll get this one. It doesn't take long to bake, and it's got a great flavor.
Christine K.
Noble, OK
Best heat and eat pizza I have found so far. I like how it tastes fresh and the kids enjoyed the dessert options.
ruth e.
Stockton, CA
This pizza was not a fave but I don't hate it either... kids on the other hand enjoyed it ...so I would buy again
Jessica H.
Billings, MT
Our favorite frozen pizza, just enough sauce, cheese and toppings. The crust is good too. Our Friday night go to.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
DiGiorno baked to rise pizza are my favorite store bought take home pizza they have. Love this for a quick meal.
Morgan P.
Salem, OR
My kids who are very picky love Digorno rising crust pizza. It's my go to meal for nights we need a quick dinner.
Katie O.
Linesville, PA
Very good pizza, but like most other frozen brands, there is not near enough cheese. We always have to add more.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.