BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brittany W.
Bradford, PA
Some frozen pizzas can be iffy but these seem to be a hit every time! Not my favorite brand but still enjoy them
Danielle H.
Bossier City, LA
My family loves this pizza and at least once a month we have pizza night with this pizza as our pizza of choice.
Victoria G.
10/10 Would bake DiGiorno again. The crust is amazing. The sauce isn't too much, and the toppings are delicious.
Brittany H.
Orlando, FL
Pepperoni is my FAVORITE! It taste just as good as delivery even better sometimes I believe, can't go wrong here!
Angel B.
We love this brand pizza. Expecially the bacon cheese burger one. Everyone in my family will eat it its so yummy.
Kimberly M.
LEESVILLE, SC
Has a real good taste enjoyable for a frozen pizza. Would buy it again. Will be trying the other flavors as well.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I love DiGiorno pizzas they taste great and we have them all the time! And who doesn't love a good frozen pizza!
Katie R.
Milford, MI
Always a quick pick up at the grocery store, quit and easy to make and tastes good every time. I'd buy them again.
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
DiGiorno makes one of the best frozen pizzas which is hard to do. All of their flavor varieties are really good.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
Who doesn't love pizza? My kids love eating it. Super delicious and is ready in just 15 mins (at least in my oven)
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.