BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Alyssa0813 L.
Dover, OH
Love! A lazy night when we don't feel like cooking it's just the same as delivery a great taste for a great price!
Amy F.
My favorite frozen pizza! Bakes well, delicious crust, a family favorite! Perfect blend of cheese and pepperoni!
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
This is by far the best store bought, home cooked pizza. In only 20 minutes hot and fresh pizza for just dollars.
Cristen M.
This pizza is bomb. Less money than ordering out and just as good honestly. I prefer this as my top frozen brand.
Ilaisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love DiGiorno. I bring it to work and eat it for lunch all the time. Taste so much better then ordering online
Eva M.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite inexpensive pizza for a movie night in! Classic pepperoni and the rising crust is definitely delish!
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
Who doesn't love pizza? My kids love eating it. Super delicious and is ready in just 15 mins (at least in my oven)
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
DiGiorno baked to rise pizza are my favorite store bought take home pizza they have. Love this for a quick meal.
Asia R.
Harrisburg, PA
The crust is the perfect width. Cheese melts perfectly. Best frozen Pizza ever. Comes with great topping choices.
Jessica H.
Billings, MT
Our favorite frozen pizza, just enough sauce, cheese and toppings. The crust is good too. Our Friday night go to.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.