BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jenna G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Yum! For a pizza-night-in, look no further than DiGorno! Grab friends, and a favorite movie to complete the meal!
Devin M.
This is my husband's favorite frozen pizza brand. He is definitely disappointed when I bring another brand home.
Amy W.
gurley, alabama
We love the pepperoni at our house. It's very cheesy and crust is perfect. Makes my whole family happy for dinner
Mersadeze H.
Wellston, MI
My favorite frozen pizza by far. The directions are easy to follow, its delicious and easy to make for my family.
Paola B.
I love DiGiorno pizzas, specially the rising crust ones. They are really tasty and super easy and quick to make.
Rebecca J.
WEST MONROE, LA
Really good pizza. Great taste. Only gave 4 stars because digiorno prices are way above their competitors prices.
Marina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bomb! One of the best frozen at home pizzas I have ever had even better than some pizza places like little cesars
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Super easy dinner to make for my boys and good and cheap my boy favorite also its awesome and fast dinner to make
Nicole N.
Good pizza overall. I am not a fan of the crust or the sauce but there are more toppings than most frozen pizzas.
Christina M.
Liverpool, NY
A quick easy lunch or dinner when you have a busy day. It could have used more sauce and definitely more cheese.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.