BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Crystal P.
Benton, AR
We like DiGorno pizzas when we are low on time but are feeling fancy. They taste great and the price is reasonable.
Gabrielle B.
Raleigh, NC
It just didn't have the consistency of regular pizza. It could have been the way I made it, but I did not like it.
Lorian K.
It's okay. It's good for a box but if you want pizza just order dominos or Pizza Hut. Or you could just eat a salad
Jena B.
This brand is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. It's not too thin and if baked just right it turns out delicious.
Can't go wrong with DiGiorno. Great for last minute meal, lazy night or even when you have unexpected people over .
Shasta S.
This is always so delicious and hits the spot! The crust is super fluffy yet has the perfect crunch to the outside!
Jennifer A.
I wasn't very satisfied with this frozen pizza. I expected to be good but the after awhile the cruse becomes hard.
Josephine B.
Concord, CA
Its the only pizza my husband will eat. He actually gets full having one of these. Most store bought pizza he hates
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Its not delivery... Its digorno! Its not really AS good as delivery... But its close enough for me. Fair priced.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
Perfect for a simple and easy dinner for all the family. The crust is soft and the whole pizza is just delicious
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.