BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
I prefer the regular cheese rising crust pizza. The pepperoni taste weird and just make the whole pizza more greasy
Terri I.
Billings, MT
The crust on this pizza is the vest and also is very crunchy with a soft inside perfect pizza for just staying home
Aaliyah A.
San Jose, CA
Great pizza and the crust is really good and soft. Great for the whole family to eat I suggest buying more than one
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
Good for fun and cheap pizza nights. Or pizza and beer movie nights but not amazing by any means. I like the crust.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
I absolutely love this pizza, especially the Pepperoni! I buy it all the time! I wouldn't switch to another brand.
Camillia  O.
Lancaster, CA
Omg I just loved this pizza, the crust is just perfect and airy soft. just like when u order from the pizza parlor.
Kyli B.
Brilliant, OH
The best frozen pizza available. Has an amazing taste will continue to buy this product and I recommend it highly!
Caitlin D.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious, easy, go to frozen pizza. Always good for a lazy weeknight. Not much else to complain about beyond that!
Allison W.
Brunswick, GA
It's like they say, "It's digiorno, not delivery!" You pay a little price for a great taste and overall great pizza
Michelle  K.
Pizza that my family and I can all enjoy! Taste really great and all I have to do it put it in the oven then enjoy
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.