BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Mariilynn O.
Bakersfield, CA
Tastes pretty good just kinda dry but other then that it is great to make easily and good for when your in a hurry
Ashley D.
Smithville, MO
This is the only kind of pizza my kids and I will eat. Only kind I will buy. It has the best sauce I've ever had!!
carsten t.
Glendale, AZ
I thought the crust was good and was pretty thick but I didn't like the pizza sauce I thought it was pretty gross.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
We love getting the rising crust pizzas to have for dinner! One of the best frozen pizzas out there in my opinion!
Grace D.
Huntington Beach, CA
DiGIorno is probably the best frozen pizza brand ever. The crust is so fluffy while the cheese melts in your mouth.
Kelsey O.
Great size to share with someone or have leftovers for lunch. Love it baked in the oven instead of in the microwave
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL
Digiorno pizza is good and tastes ok. It's not a cardboard consistency like other frozen pizzas. My kids enjoy it.
Shadolyn J.
Gilbert, aZ
I love the crispy crust on the outside and soft in the middle. Makes you feel like it's a delicious delivery pizza.
Kerri S.
For frozen there pizza is pretty good, I would buy it again. I've tried other flavors also and they were also good.
Gabrielle B.
Raleigh, NC
It just didn't have the consistency of regular pizza. It could have been the way I made it, but I did not like it.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)