BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
The TV commercials are right, it does taste like delivery. I don't have to feel guilty after a long day at work if I put a Digiorno pizza in the oven since it tastes great, has a crust everyone likes and is thick enough and full of toppings to fill everyone up.
randi B.
Alabaster
The best pizza. I thought the commercial was just trying to get you to see if it’s better than delivery. And it’s true, it is so much better than delivery. Easy to prepare. I will definitely be buying it again!
Bobbi O.
My fiance is very picky about his pizza aged he doesn't care for this brand in general. My daughter and I I The other hand enjoy this pizza. I'm a big fan of the natural rising crust.
carmen g.
If you are the type of person that like to eat outside pizza but want to oven something that will taste like a pizza you buy in a restaurant this is your best choice it taste soo good
Diamond W.
Dallas
I had supreme with veggies, meat, and sausage not a bad pizza for a lazy day munch. It did not seem as flavorful but it did get the job done. Bell pepper, onions, pepperoni, and sausage. It's not Giordano's but it is well deserved on a lazy day.
Hokunani H.
Ewa Beach, HI
The perfect pizza without having to leave your house! I love how thick the crust is and how fulfilling each slice is. It's simple to prepare, just preheat the over and set a timer!
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Very good quality frozen pizza. Quality of ingredients is fairly good for what you're buying. Quick and easy meal at home when you're in the mood for pizza but don't want to go out
Alyssa A.
Cullman, AL
This pizza might as well come from a delivery place, it has the same delicious ingredients but you can make it at home!! Very affordable for the price of it, I would definitely buy again and recommend this.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
There was a sale going on at Giant Eagle on this pizza so I got it for the first time and tried it. I loved it, it didn't taste like frozen pizza, it actually tasted fresh. Loved it! 🍕
Victoria C.
Rocklin, CA
When I go to the store I always look for DiGiorno. It taste like it was freshly made. I will always buy this pizza over the others. It's so filling too. Sometime I like to add extra cheese and it's so good.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.