BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
katarina s.
akron, ohio
This pizza is amazing when it comes times to not wanting to cook, very good pizza does not even taste like its frozen
Ann D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Really good for a frozen pizza. Crust crisp on outside and stays soft on inside. Better than any take out around us.
Maria C.
San Bernardino, CA
This pizza is better then delivery , lol. I absolutely love the tomato sauce on this pizza . So rich and delicious .
Lupita F.
Merced, CA
Best pizza ever! I love digiorno pizza, even better than any pizza place out there, it's always great no matter what
Mary G.
This pizza is ok. I've had better frozen pizzas. I think they are to small for more than two people. The taste is ok.
Elizabeth F.
By far my favorite frozen pizza, I LOVE the crust it's super fluffy and delicious. It's not delivery, it's DiGorno!!
Nancy A.
Vista , CA
El sabor es muy rico sabe casi como recién preparada es muy cómodo por que la puedes hornear a la hora que tú quieras
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
Dough is a little too chewy. But other than that sauce is delicious and a good amount of cheese and pepperonis:) Good
christine n.
Temple City, CA
My favorite pizza to buy at the grocery store, super good! My fave is the thin crust one or the garlic crust is bomb!
Margaret H.
Great pizza. My older kids like the crust on this. I feel there is too much sauce and usually need to blot some off.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.