BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
India A.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely LOVE pepperoni pizza and DiGiorno is the absolute best especially when i get it just the way i like it!
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
For being frozen pizza, this stuff is pretty good! I love the rising crust, it's the only crust I like from DiGiorno.
Julie G.
Grove City, OH
I used to buy the DiGiorno pizza all the time but when they changed some things I didn't care for the taste anymore.
Ann D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Really good for a frozen pizza. Crust crisp on outside and stays soft on inside. Better than any take out around us.
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
I love this pizza so much. I can heat this up and eat it for a couple of days. I like the mini single pizzas as well.
Yulissa  T.
Riverdale, CA
It's the best pizza, love having it for dinner its great for a lazy day when not wanting to cook. Really yummy pizza.
Jennifer T.
Augusta, MI
Delicious and filling. Not something I buy often because of the price, but definitely a good special occasion treat.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
Not giving 5 stars only because my husband prefers delivery but I love Digiorno. Tasty, cheap, and easy to clean-up.
Miranda B.
Westville , Nj
It's pretty delicious I just didn't love the taste of the pepperoni or the cheese. Feel like you get what you pay for
makalapua g.
Hilo, HI
Love the taste of the crust....kids are happy!!! Such a quick and easy meal...just add a salad and you're good to go.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.