BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Thick and crispy , so delicios 😋! Does not taste like the averange frozen pizza tastes best when made in the oven ❤️
Mercedes R.
Orlando, FL
I love DiGiorno pizza. they have mini individual sizes and I get those at work. it's amazing how great this pizza is.
Jennifer M.
It's good as frozen pizzas go, but nothing special. I've had store brand frozen pizzas that were of the same quality.
Jessica H.
Love the flavor of the sauce! Just needs a few more toppings. I always add extra, but doesn't keep me from buying it.
Andrea F.
Sacramento , CA
My favorite frozen pizza for when it is cold out and we don't want to go out so we just stay in and have a movie date
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This is the best frozen pizza! It may not taste exactly like Pizza Hut or Dion's but it's pretty tasty for the price.
Jessica B.
Love this pizza. Doesn't take long to prepare, tastes just as good if not better than Pizza Hut, and its affordable.
Samantha S.
Fishkill, NY
My favorite pizza by far! The rising crust is amazing and it is a great price! I get these for our football Sundays!
Imani B.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely just live for the crust. Fluffy & so perfect. Looking to feed a few on a budget, I suggest you try this.
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
Family favorite, we LOVE pepperoni and cheese pizza. With Di Giorono we can eat pizza more often. No delivery charge.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.