BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sabrina P.
San Angelo, TX
Good for a frozen pizza. I'm not too fond of the pizza sauce, though. The crust was delicious and I loved the cheese.
Nicole R.
This is one of the better frozen pizzas we've tried. We like to add some extra cheese to help balance out the sauce.
Fátima M.
Sarasota, FL
My son's favorite pizza. He is obsessed with pepperoni pizza I usually toss extra cheese in top of it . It's so tasty
Ashley P.
Columbus, OH
This is the pizza I get when I want a girls night in with my friends or my grandma. The crust always rises perfectly.
Morgan M.
Dalton
This is the best frozen pizza out there. I buy it every time that I want a frozen pizza, and I am never disappointed.
cynthia s.
This pizza is the best, and affordable. My kids love it, easy and quickly to cook if you don't have to much time to.
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
They sell these in 3 packs at Sam's Club for a very affordable price. I love the rising crust and the sauce is tasty
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
This one is a favorite of ours! The crust is always nice and fluffy! This is definitely something we would eat again
Sandra F.
Las Vegas, NV
Me and my husband enjoying making these type of pizzas together. He loves these and always seems to get the same one
Jessica H.
Love the flavor of the sauce! Just needs a few more toppings. I always add extra, but doesn't keep me from buying it.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.