BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sandra F.
Las Vegas, NV
Me and my husband enjoying making these type of pizzas together. He loves these and always seems to get the same one
Cleo W.
This is my hubby's favorite frozen pizza! We like the overall taste and texture of the crust. Great for a quick meal.
Chelsea F.
Love the crust on these pizzas. Price is decent. Lots of pepperoni. Good flavor. Perfect amount of sauce and cheese.
Connie R.
DiGiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza is our go to dinner when we want pizza at home. It really tastes like takeout .
Karisha L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dough is a little too chewy. But other than that sauce is delicious and a good amount of cheese and pepperonis:) Good
Tori S.
Raleigh, NC
Best frozen pepperoni pizza. I love that there are smaller chunks of pepperoni under the cheese and I love the crust.
Maggie D.
Maplewood, MO
I always love a classic. DiGiorno is consistently good frozen pizza. This is my go to when I don't feel like cooking.
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I pretty much grew up on these pizzas! They are great for the price and really good quality for a frozen pizza!
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
It's not delivery but it's still delicious. The crust is soft and chewy. The toppings are fresh tasting and abundant
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
We buy the pizza that tastes more like a pizza parlor. It always tastes delicious. It comes in various toppings too.
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Mi V.