BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kristen C.
Saginaw, MI
My family loves this pizza. A quick and easy dinner after a long. Day at work. My 5 year old will actually eat it too.
Lindsay B.
Stockton, CA
My kids favorite. One likes cheese and the other likes pepperoni so we move the pepperoni to one side. They love it.
Jillian E.
Knoxville, TN
The rising crust is my favorite kind of pizza! I'm not that great at cooking so this is a very easy and simple meal!
Jessie B.
Palestine, WV
Its really good for frozen ... beats a lot of take out pizza . The cost is kinda high but for frozen pizza its great.
Nicholas A.
Ansonia, CT
This is the best brand of frozen pizza. Not too doughy, and it crisps up nicely. The cheese and pepperoni taste good.
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I pretty much grew up on these pizzas! They are great for the price and really good quality for a frozen pizza!
Jordan  N.
It is good! Be careful not to burn your crust though! If you like pizza with a lot of sauce I would really recommend!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product!!! The best frozen pizza on the market! Tastes like it came from the pizzeria! Reasonably priced.
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
If you like thick-crust pizza, this is the pizza for you! I have been a long-time fan of the classic DiGiorno pizzas.
Connie R.
DiGiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza is our go to dinner when we want pizza at home. It really tastes like takeout .
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.