BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA
Not quite a fan of rising crust in frozen pizzas. Honestly not the best flavor, even though it has a huge price tag.
Erica S.
West Babylon, NY
Love it, easy and fast cooking makes everyone happy quickly. Make sure to cook it long enough so dough not gooey. B.
Mercedes R.
Orlando, FL
I love DiGiorno pizza. they have mini individual sizes and I get those at work. it's amazing how great this pizza is.
Connie R.
DiGiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza is our go to dinner when we want pizza at home. It really tastes like takeout .
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
It's not delivery but it's still delicious. The crust is soft and chewy. The toppings are fresh tasting and abundant
Gwenith S.
Berwyn, IL
For a frozen pizza this tastes anything but frozen. Delicious and full of yum! A great pizza for the time and price.
Fátima M.
Sarasota, FL
My son's favorite pizza. He is obsessed with pepperoni pizza I usually toss extra cheese in top of it . It's so tasty
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I always have one on hand . It is worth the extra cost butnit easy to find on sale.
Chelsea F.
Love the crust on these pizzas. Price is decent. Lots of pepperoni. Good flavor. Perfect amount of sauce and cheese.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product!!! The best frozen pizza on the market! Tastes like it came from the pizzeria! Reasonably priced.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)