BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Molly W.
Benton, AR
I love any pizza with thick crust. So this pizza was definitely something I liked. And their pepperoni ratio was great!
Kristella G.
Laredo, TX
Every time my brothers buy this pizza its like heaven!! 😍 amaizingly delicious!! Its the most delicious cheesy pizza!!
Courtney E.
Nashville, TN
The best frozen pizza I have had. Always so nice to have this in the freezer and looks and tastes like a take out pizza
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
My cousin bought this pizza and brought it to my house and it was the best frozen pizza I've ever had! It was so yummy!
Moriah D.
It's Pizza so it's very yummy. I like the crust to be a little crunchy but I think the rising crust pizza is my favorite
Shelbie H.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely Delicious! DiGiorno Pizza's are perfect for a busy work night, quick dinner in, and also great for parties!
Alyssa S.
Can't go wrong with digiornos. it's got am awesome crust and tastes great. it's a great price for a good frozen pizza.
Danielle A.
Valley stream , NY
I mean who doesn't love a good frozen pizza? Just pop it into the oven and you're good to go whenever the craving hits.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
Eh, it is ok. I only buy this when it is on sale. The sauce isn't my favorite and the texture reminds me of cardboard.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product!!! The best frozen pizza on the market! Tastes like it came from the pizzeria! Reasonably priced.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.