BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Lis M.
Patterson, NY
It is the most decent tasting pizza bought in,the frozen section, gave it three stars because overall it is FROZEN pizza.
gloribeth f.
Ridgewood, NY
So delicious !!! Perfect for late night dinners, to watch a movie, sleepover snacks. Tastes very good. The crust is good!
Emily L.
Everett, WA
It's not delivery, it's definitely digiorno... I'm not really a
Big fan of their stuff... For the price its not my go to
Brooke W.
Grovetown
Takes only twenty minutes to cook with a crisp. The crust is a nice touch but for the price I would rather order online.
Codi S.
It's not delivery but you wouldn't know it. This is my favorite brand for frozen pizza and I've never been disappointed.
Kristen C.
A little smaller than I expected but the taste was still pretty good. The price was okay with the buy 2 get 1 free coupon
Marissa G.
Hartville, OH
Yum! My husband loves pizza! He's very picky haha prefers to order out, but as far as frozen pizzas go, this is his fave
Brenda H.
Absolutely delicious. An easy and quick dinner and everyone loves it. It taste great and does not take too long to cook.
Ashley D.
I like almost all pizza, but even my pizza sob boyfriend enjoyed this one! :) We both thought the crust was amazing. Yum!
Kristy S.
Fort Hood, TX
It was delicious. One of the better frozen pizzas. They always taste good to me. I choose them when buying frozen pizza.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.