BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kaela L.
Winston Salem, NC
Great for a "lazy" dinner night. Cooks quick and can be delicious either crispy or doughy - which ever way you prefer it.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Love this frozen pizza. It's quick and delicious. My family loves it. Sometimes instead if ordering pizza we just do this
Liz S.
This is a great pizza and it will take anyone to flavor town, if your getting over a breakup it will help fill that void.
Brooke W.
Grovetown
Takes only twenty minutes to cook with a crisp. The crust is a nice touch but for the price I would rather order online.
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
Yummyyy!!! The perfect go-to for midnight snacks!! Mmm!! So easy to make, just pop in the oven and delicioso afterwards!
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
My son and husband love the pepperoni pizzas. I can cook 1 pizza and feed both of them. This is a quick and tasty dinner
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
The best frozen pizza I have tried! taste better than some pizza places in my opinion plus u get to arrange it yourself!
Lis M.
Patterson, NY
It is the most decent tasting pizza bought in,the frozen section, gave it three stars because overall it is FROZEN pizza.
gloribeth f.
Ridgewood, NY
So delicious !!! Perfect for late night dinners, to watch a movie, sleepover snacks. Tastes very good. The crust is good!
Emily L.
Everett, WA
It's not delivery, it's definitely digiorno... I'm not really a
Big fan of their stuff... For the price its not my go to
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.