BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I used to LOVE this pizza brand. It was my favorite. Over the passed couple of years I’ve noticed the pizza is smaller and even tastes different and not in a good way. I don’t know what they did but they need to go back to how it was before. The crust was thicker, the pizza was heavier and it was more flavorful. Not so much now..
Katherine B.
I grew up eating these and I love them. Put them in the oven for about 20 minutes and you get an amazing pizza that tastes delicious. I would recommend this to people with kids. When you have older children and have a late day at work don't feel like cooking or buying anything. This pizza is worth the buy and it is not too expensive. I would recommend buying it from Sams!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I haven’t come across another one as good as this. The pepperoni are really good in my opinion. As someone who likes mostly just pepperoni pizza I’ve only tried this version of the pizza. But I bet the cheese one is good too for the cheese lovers out there. Absolutely love it.
Shellby M.
Pretty good for a store bought pizza a nice crust and it has a decent amount of toppings, for approximately $7 it’s great, more convenient, cheaper and quicker than delivery
Jenny W.
Moreno Valley
These are the best frozen pizzas everrr! I honestly prefer these over delivery or carry out pizzas. Everything about these pizzas are perfect. I leave mine in the oven for a bit longer so it gets extra crispy.  I love how easy these are too especially you just put it in the oven and its done .
ashlee w.
I think I may be the only person who doesn't thoroughly enjoy DiGiorno frozen pizza. While the toppings are delicious there is just entirely too much bread for my liking. And no matter how long you cook this the bread is still doughy! It's reasonably priced, but I don't enjoy this pizza at all.
Nikki M.
In our house, we will not buy other brands of frozen pizza! Its DiGiorno, or the Fry's Private Selection Pizza and that is it. DiGiorno really does taste delicious and can some times taste as if it is delivery ;-) we have tried the different kinds but we like the rising crust the best so far.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕 This pizza right here beats all the other frozen pizza. Before, I had it for the first time and someone gave me a slice I would think it came from a pizza shop. The ingredients on this pizza just amazing. I’m not really a crust eating person but this crust I can eat.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Delicious pepperoni digiorno. I have it in my freezer and when I'm lazy to make something I put this tasty pizza in my oven and i have my dinner fast and it's awesome taste! Recommend it
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
If my husband do not feel like cooking we will run to HEB and pick up a pepperoni pizza. It is super satisfying and the flavor is great. It is the only frozen pizza that we will buy. It goes great with ranch and with red pepper flakes. It will feed two adults easily.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.