BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
susie S.
Tecumseh, OK
This pizza tastes just as good if not better than mazzios or Pizza Hut. I love that one of them can feed my family of four.
Shannon C.
Centreville, MD
Love Freschetta pizza and especially the pepperoni. Taste better than our local delivery choice and its more affordable.
Selena R.
Bradenton, FL
Super fluffy and tasted like we made it here at home. Lovvvvved it. Sauce was easy going and the cheese melted just right
This pizza is very delicious and good for when you want a bite to eat fast. It does have a bit of a chewy crust although
Jordan A.
Petersburg , TN
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is my family's favorite pizza. We are so glad they brought back the original sauce!
The best frozen pizza!!! In my opinion is better than Pizza Hut & Little Caesars by far I would recommend this to anyone
Natalie K.
Sacramento, CA
The flavor is okay but the crust is a little doughy for my tastes. While I'd eat it, I'm not sure I would purchase again.
Marisol J.
This pizza has an amazing taste to it and the texture is perfect. It is one of my favorites and I buy it all the time :)
Kyleigh G.
The best bake at home pizza out there! It is so good and doesn't have the soggy texture most of the at home bake pizzas!
Breanna M.
Dexter , NM
Do like this pizza, but its not my favorite. The crust is a definite plus but its not the first frozen pizza i grab for.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.