BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brittany I.
Albertville, AL
I usually only get thin crust pizza but this is very good! So much taste. I love pizza and digiorno is the best pizza ever.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Easy dinner meal, and it taste just like "going out pizza" The kids would never know the difference if I didn't tell them.
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Sometimes I'm feeling it sometimes I don't like the taste 50/50. I see more at Walmart but I rather take the 1.99 pizza lol
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
As a family of five it's hard to get supper on the table some nights quick go tonot the healthiest version out there though
Janette H.
Delicious, easy to make pizza right at home! I like my pizza on the well done side and this pizza tastes great every time!
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
Yes, please. While it's not the same as a fresh-baked option from your local pizzeria, it's a great substitute in a pinch.
Leah P.
San Antonio, TX
I love these for when you get home too late to cook a full on meal for dinner. They taste great for being a frozen dinner.
Brittney F.
Love DiGiorno! Great pizza for when you dont want to do delivery! Taste like a pizza you could get at a parlour.
susie S.
Tecumseh, OK
This pizza tastes just as good if not better than mazzios or Pizza Hut. I love that one of them can feed my family of four.
Samantha S.
Baileyton, AL
I wouldn't compare it to delievery pizza like they advertise however I do feel like it's the best choice for a frozen pizza
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.