BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Ivanna D.
Burlington, CT
It's good for a store bought pizza. I find it to be a little bit on the expensive side so we only buy it when it's on sale.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I dont really like pizza bit my boyfriend made me try this and the bread the sauce the cheese everything just fit perfectly
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Quick lunch for when I'm feeling lazy or am short on time. Delicious and satisfying when you enjoy straight out of the oven
Jaime C.
Who doesn't love digiorno... best frozen pizza out there. Easy to make when I don't feel like cooking and tastes delicious
Shana S.
Our family's go to frozen pizza. Taste just like delivery made in the comfort of your own home. The commercial doesn't lie.
Bianca C.
fort worth, TX
Love love love this pizza. I usually am not a pizza person. But this taste like if you were to actually have it delivered.
Michaela K.
Love this pizza between the cheeses and the rising crust absolutely great just a little pricey so I don't buy them as often
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
DiGiorno does the best pizzas, in my opinion. I think it's the crust that makes it. The stuffed crust ones are even better
Rejunae T.
This is usually the oven pizza I get. I'm not really the biggest fan of oven pizza but I will choose this brand of need be
Lindsey A.
Medina, NY
Really nice frozen pizza. The Rising crust makes it seem more homemade and fresh. Good amount of toppings and good flavor.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.