BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Belíssima M.
Digiorno pizza is perfect for people who are tired or having greasy takeout pizza. It has a fresh flavor and its delicious!
Terry D.
Thibodaux, LA
My favorite pizza. Over delivery. I usually add some garlic spray to the crust and add extra cheese to it. Taste amazing...
Brittney F.
Love DiGiorno! Great pizza for when you dont want to do delivery! Taste like a pizza you could get at a parlour.
Rosie.80 F.
I really enjoy DiGiorno RIsing Crust Pepperoni Pizza. It tastes like it was freshly made. Its full of flavor in each bite.
Mercedes H.
Buffalo, NY
Best pizza ever, I usually don't like frozen pizzas but this was honestly really good, all tho I prefer just cheese pizza.!
Kristina H.
Lebanon
I love most pizzas. Pepperoni is my favorite and outside of Papa John’s this would be my favorite brand of pizza out there.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Easy dinner meal, and it taste just like "going out pizza" The kids would never know the difference if I didn't tell them.
Carla P.
Perris , CA
Greatest pizza I have tasted!! If u are craving pizza get digiorno it's the right way to go to satisfy your pizza cravings!
Michelle P.
Livermore, CA
Love the thick crust and how soft and fluffy it is. Pepperoni is very thick as well and tastes delicious and seasoned well!
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL
Is my favorite since I love pepperoni, they are even ones that bring chicken wings, they are perfect for a day with friends
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.