BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sara b.
Mathis, TX
This pizza was so delicious!!! Prep and bake time was fast and easy. Very affordable and a good easy dinner for any family
Chelsea G.
Youngsville, LA
The only self baked pizza my children will eat. Very delicious and toppings are very fresh.Could use a little more cheese!
Melissa B.
Waldorf, MD
Pretty much what you expect from a frozen pizza. I didn't notice the crust rising but it was good. Crust was pretty bland.
Danylle H.
This is a reliably good pizza to throw in the oven when there isn't much time to make dinner. Always tasty and satisfying!
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Our favorite at home frozen pizza! We've tried so many and this is by far the best and most high quality. Such great flavor
Jill D.
Ada, MI
It's okay for a frozen pizza. The crust is a little cardboard-y though. It's edible but still lacks the flavor of delivery.
susie S.
Tecumseh, OK
This pizza tastes just as good if not better than mazzios or Pizza Hut. I love that one of them can feed my family of four.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay this pizza is really good. This is really the only frozen pizza I'll eat because it doesn't taste like it was frozen.
Rachel K.
Hampstead, Maryland
I get this every time. I love the rising crust. There is plenty of pepperoni but I like lots of chess so I always add more.
Courtney C.
This is a decent pizza if you don't want to cook or order out, but it definitely isn't as good as the pizza delivery places
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.