BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
Very nice taste. Beautiful packaging. Very appealing. I would definitely recommend and would purchase again. I love these.
Monica M.
Tyler, TX
I love this pizza! It is my absolute go to frozen pizza. I think the crust and cheese and sauce are all the perfect ratio.
Emily T.
Digorno is delicious. The pizza and wings are definitely a family favorite! Quick to pop in the oven and delicious to eat.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This pizza is my absolute favorite! The quality and taste is to die for ! I recommended this to any pizza lover out there!
Tom S.
West Point, UT
I like the rising crust. It's good to eat the crust with some ranch or dipping sauce. I like it better than the thin crust.
Kristi L.
Omg the best frozen pizza ever. It has a nice spice to it. Plus I love the crust it's my favorite. Definitely recommend it.
Sara b.
Mathis, TX
This pizza was so delicious!!! Prep and bake time was fast and easy. Very affordable and a good easy dinner for any family
Chelsea G.
Youngsville, LA
The only self baked pizza my children will eat. Very delicious and toppings are very fresh.Could use a little more cheese!
Lindsey A.
Medina, NY
Really nice frozen pizza. The Rising crust makes it seem more homemade and fresh. Good amount of toppings and good flavor.
Victoria H.
I love this pizza for those nights where you don't want to order pizza but you don't feel like cooking a full meal either!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.