BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My all time favorite frozen pizza! The crust is sooooo good. And it's the best frozen pizza I've been able to find. And it's a good price for the quality of the pizza as well.
Samantha K.
I love pizza but I'm just not a fan of digiorno. It almost never cooks right and I find myself wishing I had bought a cheaper brand that I would eat more of. I usually only buy the cheese stuffed crust
Chelsea W.
This pizza tastes like a pizza you would order at a restaurant. It doesn't taste "fake" like some of the other pizza brands. It's easy to bake and it's a great value. There's also a wide variety of different pizzas to choose from.
jenna l.
jackson
Yummy! Love pepperoni pizza and this one is great! It's nice to have pizza made for you, but when you want a night in, it's great to have such a stellar pizza available to meet your midnight cravings1
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH
Great for those busy nights when you just need to throw together a quick, last minute dinner. You can have a soft or crispy crust depending on whether you not you use a pan.
Nancy T.
Classic frozen pizza on steroids. I love that the pizza rises in the oven and has a soft fluffy crust. However the frozen pizza doesn't beat classic take out pizza from chain companies or my near by pizzerias, but that's a given.
Shelby Lou H.
Very don't like full I would recommend this to anybody who is at home and I just want to cook up something easy I love this pizza have a great taste and I would probably eat this a lot more if I was unhealthy
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
It's an OK pizza for frozen food but it doesn't have that many pepperonis. And I think it's pretty expensive. You can get a five dollar pizza at Little Caesars and it actually taste better than that.
Anna S.
Oviedo, FL
I love the Digiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza. It is very easy to just put in the oven and not have to worry about cooking. It is a little expensive but if you think about take out it is certainly cheaper. I would definitely buy it again because it so tasty!
Olivia J.
Richland, WA
I love this pepperoni pizzas so much I feel like it's the best pizza does your no has and there are no similar products like this is the number one best is not too healthy but is so delicious and I would definitely recommend to others
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.