BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We love these pizzas! My fiancé can make them without burning the house down and they taste delicious. Love the rising crust.
Courtney L.
Palatka
Would highly recommend this frozen pizza!! The absolute best one that I have ever had! The crust is amazing!!! Great deal to!
Haley S.
Palmyra, TN
Average quality. Pretty good crust but a little doughy at the edges for my likong my husband was not a big fan of this pizza
Misty S.
Canton, OH
Great taste and texture. The crust is perfect, not too thin or too thick. Great for the occasional movie night with the kids.
Alanna S.
Capitol Heights, MD
It was the best pizza I never ordered lol taste really good and purchased more than oncd . Great product great pizza overall
Tabatha M.
Punta Gorda, FL
These taste very good and actually finishes cooking when in the oven, therefore , it is fresh tasting and not frozen tasting.
Madelyn W.
I love pizza so this rising crust and the pepperonis make this pizza so much better. It is a good price and it is at kroger
Kristy U.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this brand. I love the taste of the crust. Seems very fresh. Only con to this pizza is the amount of sauce they use.
Kristi L.
Omg the best frozen pizza ever. It has a nice spice to it. Plus I love the crust it's my favorite. Definitely recommend it.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
Very nice taste. Beautiful packaging. Very appealing. I would definitely recommend and would purchase again. I love these.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.