BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Cheri V.
Snohomish, WA
The closet to delivery for years. What I but when I can't afford delivery!!!! The taste is much better than any frozen pizza
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI
I love Digiorno rising crust pizza! The sauce tastes amazing and it is very filling. This pizza will fill my whole family up
Jennifer T.
Palmdale, Ca
It's just ok. I mostly prefer just buying a pizza but for a quick meal its ok. Other brands have offered much better quality
Terry N.
Panorama City, CA
The crust is so good. It's almost as close to Dominos pizza. I recommend getting this brand at a store than to get any other
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
I don't usually like frozen pizza, but this brand is great!!! And I like that they have individual ones to microwave at work
jennifer s.
Best frozen pizza!! we always have a few for last minute meals in our freezer. Great crust and I love the taste of the sauce
Nancy S.
Reno, NV
It's so yummy!! The crust is delicious! I'm those kind of people that like my pizza really crunchy and the crust is so yummy!
Samantha G.
Williamsburg, VA
My youngest son and hubby would disagree, but, nothing like delivery. SORRY! Cardboard-like and the sauce is too sweet. Pass!
Selena M.
This is one of the best pizzas I have tasted ! I highly recommend this food. It is delicious and I am sure you will love it!
Amanda D.
Its good. Love the crispness it has been made fresh. Could be cheaper in price but we'll worth it when the stores have sales.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.