BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Riley W.
This pizza by far is the bet frozen pizza I've ever had, ever pizza I've tried from this brand also had impressed me greatly!
Katie L.
Really good for frozen pizza. Can't go wrong with this on nights when you just don't want to cook and clean up after yourself
Misty S.
Canton, OH
Great taste and texture. The crust is perfect, not too thin or too thick. Great for the occasional movie night with the kids.
Liliana B.
My favorite frozen pizza! It doesn't even taste like its been in the freezer the flavors are so rich it's seriously delicious
Traci E.
Our family loves thicker crust pizza and you can't go wrong with Digiorno pepperoni. There are plenty of toppings and cheese.
Anna M.
Heber Springs, AR
Why order delivery when this pizza tastes better?! Great crust! Pizza tastes fresh and we never have complaints at our house.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
Great if you are looking for a high quality frozen pizza that doesn't look like cardboard. Tastes amazing just like delivery.
Gabriel T.
Donna, TX
Doesn't taste like frozen food actually really good cheesy with a lot of pepperoni my mouth is watery just by thinking of it
Sarah A.
This pizza is great for a quick dinner when everyone is hungry and no one wants to cook! Tastes great and is very affordable!
Selena M.
This is one of the best pizzas I have tasted ! I highly recommend this food. It is delicious and I am sure you will love it!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.