BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Amanda D.
Its good. The sauce on the pizza has a bit of a tang to it. Other than that, I like this pizza along with the stuffed crust.
Selena M.
This is one of the best pizzas I have tasted ! I highly recommend this food. It is delicious and I am sure you will love it!
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
Absolutely delicious, what more can you ask for from a frozen pizza. I don't mind it and it's perfect for a sleepover treat.
Erik H.
Winder , GA
This is our go to dinner when it's been a busy day or I simply didn't want to cook. My husband and I really enjoy this pizza.
Danielle O.
Love this pizza! Tastes great and just as good as take out. Price is cheaper as well. I love being to have the pizza crispy .
Sammi W.
Bristow, OK
I have eaten this brand several times and have never been disappointed. From the crust to the veggies this pizza is awesome.
Alex G.
I love this pizza because the crust is so delicious, the cheese tastes heavenly, and you can never go wrong with pepperoni!!
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Good pizza, great for a quick dinner when you're on the go, or when you want to have a date night in with pizza and a movie!
Savannah P.
Logan, WV
I love this pizza! For it to be frozen it is the bomb! I honestly think it's better than some of the restaurants around here.
Riley W.
This pizza by far is the bet frozen pizza I've ever had, ever pizza I've tried from this brand also had impressed me greatly!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.