BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
danielle l.
Lake Charles, LA
Yummy. We love pizza. this is the best flavored frozen pizza that I have ever eaten. It's only 7 bucks at the local grocery!
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
It was okay the pepperoni was a little skimpy. It was also greasy. Pros had an okay amount of cheese. Pretty easy to prepare.
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
It's not delivery, it's DiGirono! I love this brand! Normally not a fan of red sauce pizza but I thoroughly enjoy this brand!
Pretty good for an at home pizza. I wouldn't go as far as saying it taste like delivery, but far from tasting like cardboard.
Feliscia G.
Drakesboro, KY
This is our favorite frozen pizza. Good value for the money and even better when on sale. We buy them a couple times a month.
Kimberly L.
Phoenix, AZ
Me and my family are pepperoni pizza lovers we have tried so many and none or them compare to how wonderful digiorno pizza is
Miley T.
The best frozen pizza EVER it's super delicious and it doesn't taste like it was frozen. I love this pizza highly recommend.
Penny B.
Fargo, ND
Delicious! Our family loves this brand of frozen pizza. It far surpasses most boxed, frozen pizzas and has rich robust sauce.
Cynthia C.
This pizza is really good. I like the quality & taste of it. It can be on the smaller side but it is perfect for 3-4 people.
lonnie m.
Love the taste such a perfect way to make dinner fast easy and cheap eseacially if you work.alot and dont have have much time
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Mi V.